Thank you for visiting the job openings page for AdXpose®. AdXpose® is seeking incredibly qualified people to join our team. We are a talented, innovative and tight-knit group, and our pace is incredibly fast—just ask the guys at Brouwer's Pub in Fremont. We're located in the heart of downtown Seattle, across the street from the Opera House, Seattle Art Museum, and, most importantly, Bruno's Mexican Cantina and Italian Cucina. Interested in joining our team? Contact us at email@example.com and we'll be in touch.
Expert Web Developer
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and balance workload according to priorities
- Proactive in seeking projects and responsibilities
- Act as liaison between Design and Development to find effective solutions and ensure accurate implementation of specified design and functionality
- Review requirements and design mockups to provide accurate estimates for delivery of work
- Evaluate proposed designs for technical feasibility
- Make technology recommendations for optimal construction, maintenance and performance
- Maintain flexibility to assist with special projects, as needed.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in internet technologies
- Contribute to documentation of team standards and processes
- Ability to lead front end development efforts for a project and provide technical direction to other members of team
- Expert level hand-coding with cross-browser/platform HTML 4.1 and up
- Advanced facility with relational databases, i.e. MySQL
- Ability to thoroughly and effectively unit test work
- Knowledge of Trac/Subversion (or other version control system)
- Literate in Windows and Linux/Unix platforms
- Understanding of Macromedia Flash and Flex
- High attention to detail and ability to work and manage files in an extremely organized manner
- Must be a self-starter with personal motivation!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years integration experience in a software development, interactive agency, design firm or web publishing environment
- Provide statement of citizenship or visa status that allows you to work for any employer in US
We are seeking an expert level Web Developer to work with us initially on a contract basis for 1-3 months. During or at the end of the contract we will likely grant full-time employment which comes with health insurance, an equity stake in our company, and other benefits. Office location is in the Downtown Seattle area.
Platform Software Engineer
A Platform Software Engineer is one whose primary language is Java. This person possesses a passion for object-orientated design and appreciates Java as a vehicle for delivering a solid language on which to build professional-grade applications and is knowledgeable in scaled SQL and NoSQL database/datastore solutions.
- Participate in the design and implementation of the next-generation AdXpose server-side platform, data layer, core APIs, and application code.
- Document assigned projects as formal design documents and UML diagrams.
- Document code modules using JavaDoc.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and balance workload according to priorities.
- Proactive in seeking projects and responsibilities.
- Evaluate proposed designs for technical feasibility.
- Knowledge in scaled MySQL database design
- Knowledge in NoSQL platforms, specifically: Cassandra, Hadoop/HBase, Key/value stores
- Java programming language expertise with 3+ years professional experience.
- Familiarity with the Tomcat application server.
- Familiarity with the memcached and other caching solutions.
- Ability to write thread-safe and low-level network code.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL, specifically MySQL.
- Ability to thoroughly and effectively unit test work.
- Basic understanding of classic design patterns.
- 3+ Years experience in Linux/Unix platforms.
- Knowledge of Trac/Subversion (or other version control system).
- Computer Science degree required (or other comparable engineering degree with experience).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter with personal motivation!
- Provide statement of citizenship or visa status that allows you to work for any employer in US.
We are seeking a Platform specialist to help grow our ad verification and analytics solutions. This position is initially on a contract basis for 1-3 months. At the end of the contract we will likely grant full-time employment which comes with health insurance, an equity stake in our company, and other benefits. Office location is in the Downtown Seattle area.
East Coast Sales Manager
We are looking for an East Coast Sales Manager to drive revenue and relationships. This role demands an enthusiastic, results-oriented sales professional who excels at consultative sales. The ideal candidate will be an independent, self starter with current agency and direct client relationships and having a deep understanding of the internet display ecosystem.
- Primary: establish and maintain relationships with agencies, advertisers, and online advertising platforms
- Present and evangelize company’s solutions to key decision makers within these group to drive client acquisition and impression volume
- Build strong relationships with agencies and advertisers to ensure long-term success
- Grow revenue by building and maintaining relationships with agencies and other influencers responsible for interactive marketing budgets
- Report to and update management regularly on activity status, next steps for opportunities, and product feedback
- Collaborate with Technical and Account Management colleagues to ensure appropriate training and smooth transition from pre- to post-sales
- Expand industry knowledge and gain visibility through industry events and training
- A background in selling for an ad network, online ad server, platform, or exchange is a major plus
- Experience evangelizing products and has the ability to carry the entire sales process from prospecting to close.
- Bachelors, or Masters degree
- 5+ years experience in internet media/technology sales
- Must have established and extensive contacts at top agency/brand advertisers
- Consultative selling style and experience with proven success
- Strong knowledge of online marketing techniques and technologies
- Able to handle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to influence decision makers across multiple disciplines. including media, operations, analytics
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone.
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM software
East Coast Technical Account Manager
This implementation manager position is located in our New York City office and is responsible for new customer technical integration and custom or unique implementations. Additionally you’ll be responsible for ongoing client troubleshooting and day to day partnership management. This role is revenue impactful as it is client facing and requires both a technical acumen, but also a customer centric approach as service is critical to our business success.
- Manage entire implementation, acting in the combined role of Project Manager, Functional Consultant and Technical Consultant. Activities include:
- gathering project requirements gathering
- understanding and analyzing client business requirements
- providing guidance and best practices on optimal configuration options to meet client needs
- configuring client’s code and implementation plan
- training clients
- Successfully manage multiple/simultaneous implementations while addressing client and/or partner issues
- Proactively provide status updates to internal and client teams, to ensure successful implementation
- Quickly ramp-up on new releases and product functionality to ensure successful implementation of these features for clients
- Deliver web-based training/presentations covering a range of service topics (eg: product review, documentation updates and new releases)
- Contribute to special projects as needed to ensure successful service launches, improved internal processes/methodologies and on-going retention/satisfaction of client base
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge/significant familiarity with online ad serving technologies (DART, Atlas, others)
- Advertising operations experience (agency, network, or platform—AdXpose experience a plus)
- BA/BS or equivalent experience (computer science background preferred)
- 2+ years experience in a related client-facing role, such as implementation, consulting, project management, or advanced customer support
- Well rounded software implementation experience strongly preferred (project management, writing requirements, configuring custom solutions)
- Knowledge of online display advertising ecosystem and technologies
- Excellent organization, planning and project management capabilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong problem solving skills - ability to critically analyze issues and develop creative solutions
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently
- Strong computer skills and general technical aptitude
We're always looking for great talent...
If you are interested in becoming a part of a team that’s changing online advertising for the better, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume
- A cover letter (Put simply: Why do you want to join AdXpose®?)